- What’s special about our soles?
- If all your shoes are barefoot, why do you have different soles?
- How do I clean/care for my vivo’s?
- Should I wear socks or insoles with my vivo?
- I have a medical history of injury, can I still transition?
- Vivo’s appear to have less components than regular shoes, so why are they expensive?
- Why don’t you offer half sizes?
- Why do your sizes vary across styles?
- What is my size & how do I work this out?
- How does the program work?
- How is the product billed?
- What if I don't use the 4-shoe allocation in a single calendar year?
- How do I order shoes?
- How do I return shoes that don't fit?
- How do I return shoes that don’t fit?
- Do I own the shoes?
- Can I purchase additional pairs of shoes?
- How many customers can participate in the pilot program?
- Can I have more than one child in the program but only pay for one subscription?
- How do I sign up?
We're often asked
- Where is my refund?
We process refunds as quickly as possible. Please allow 21 working days, and if you haven’t received your refund by then please contact our customer service
Please note that failure to initiate a return may result in a delay in receiving your refund.
- Where is my order? I haven't received my order, what should I do?
Don’t Panic! All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in British Columbia, and the further away from us you are, the longer delivery can take. (See our Shipping and returns page for more details)
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email from our warehouse with shipping information. If you have any trouble or your order hasn't shipped within 7 days, get in touch with our Customer Care team
- What is Revivo?
Our aim is to keep as many pairs of Vivo’s out of landfill and provide all products with an end of life solution. And ReVivo is our initial foray into this. Through our partnership with UK-based The Boot Repair Company we have designed a program to turn worn out footwear into revived product, reconditioning them for another life on a new pair of feet. Specialists in all aspects of footwear restoration, their highly skilled team use the latest machinery and eco-friendly products to process slightly worn once loved shoes and revive them back to their former glory.
All styles have been inspected thoroughly and individually processed and graded, meeting our exacting standards and have been cleaned and refurbished accordingly. Customers can choose whether they wish to buy a product in Excellent, Great or Good condition when selecting their style and size of choice.
Our ReVivo website provides all the information on how we repair our footwear, allowing you to buy a new pair of refurbished Vivo’s.
- Where can I track my order?
Unfortunately, your tracking information is not stored within your account information on our website. Once your package has shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking information in it. If you did not receive this email or if your package is taking longer than expected please contact us directly.
- Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Yes! If your order isn’t right for you, you can return it following our returns protocol.
Can I return a marked down item if it does not fit?
Yes, marked down items can be returned for store credit. Please make sure to reach out to our Customer Care team before returning a marked down or clearance item.
Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer exchanges. If you would like another size or colour, please place another order and follow the returns process for the original order.
- Where can I purchase Vivobarefoot?
Our full list of distributors and stores to shop Vivobarefoot can be found in our Store Locations page.
We advise you to shop at http://www.vivobarefoot.com/ or in any of the legitimate sites listed below which are managed either by Vivobarefoot and/or from our distribution partners.
International (includes UK, US, Canada and all regions not listed below) https://www.vivobarefoot.com/
Czech Republic: http://www.vivobarefoot.cz/
South Africa: https://vivobarefoot.co.za/
If you spot a site or a distributor you are not sure of, please contact our customer service team and do not purchase from them until we can confirm if the vendor is legitimate.
We are working with our legal team to ensure copy sites stop running. While we have authorized retail partners who are able to use our brand name, they are not allowed to make you believe you are purchasing directly from the brand.
- Trusted Sites & Retail Partners in Canada
We advise you to shop at http://www.vivobarefoot.com/ca or at any of the legitimate retail partners listed below:
Calgary & Edmonton:
- When is stock due in?
We make every effort to maintain a healthy supply of stock year round, but our shoes move quickly! It’s best to purchase as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
- What do I do if my shoes are faulty? Do you offer a guarantee on products?
We offer a 6-month manufacturing warranty for all our footwear. However, we understand that issues may arise with faulty products beyond this period. In such cases, we review them on a case-by-case basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- It is at the discretion of our trained Customer Service team to determine if shoes fall within our manufacturing warranty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt directly from our website or one of our authorized wholesalers.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
Examples of what is not covered by the warranty:
- Products acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, samples, or promotional products.
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before wearing the product.
- Comfort issues.
- Frayed material, worn stitching, and worn soles due to normal wear.
- Stitching or hardware failure due to tearing or other abnormal wearing accidents.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Damage resulting from misuse, normal wear and tear, or damage incurred during storage or transportation.
- Deterioration from water abuse.
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse.
- Cuts, scratches, burns, etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat.
- Waterproof products: Maintaining the waterproof properties of your boots is essential to ensure they stay dry and comfortable. Like all waterproof products, maintenance is necessary. Although our waterproof styles feature a waterproofing membrane within the construction of the boot, the external waterproofing properties of the boots may gradually diminish. This is considered normal usage and is not covered under warranty.
- Fraudulent Websites
- Where is my order? I haven't received my order, what should I do?