Returns & Exchanges
- Where is my refund?
We process refunds as quickly as possible. Please allow 21 working days, and if you haven’t received your refund by then please contact our customer service
Please note that failure to initiate a return may result in a delay in receiving your refund.
- Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Yes! If your order isn’t right for you, you can return it following our returns protocol.
Can I return a marked down item if it does not fit?
Yes, marked down items can be returned for store credit. Please make sure to reach out to our Customer Care team before returning a marked down or clearance item.
Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer exchanges. If you would like another size or colour, please place another order and follow the returns process for the original order.
- What happens if I require a refund on an order made using my promotional code?
If you request a refund for your order, you will be refunded the purchase value of the order after the discount was applied. If you return other items in the order, these will be refunded minus the price of the FREE or discounted item.
- What do I do if my shoes are faulty? Do you offer a guarantee on products?
We offer a 6-month manufacturing warranty for all our footwear. However, we understand that issues may arise with faulty products beyond this period. In such cases, we review them on a case-by-case basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- It is at the discretion of our trained Customer Service team to determine if shoes fall within our manufacturing warranty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt directly from our website or one of our authorized wholesalers.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
Examples of what is not covered by the warranty:
- Products acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, samples, or promotional products.
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before wearing the product.
- Comfort issues.
- Frayed material, worn stitching, and worn soles due to normal wear.
- Stitching or hardware failure due to tearing or other abnormal wearing accidents.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Damage resulting from misuse, normal wear and tear, or damage incurred during storage or transportation.
- Deterioration from water abuse.
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse.
- Cuts, scratches, burns, etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat.
- Waterproof products: Maintaining the waterproof properties of your boots is essential to ensure they stay dry and comfortable. Like all waterproof products, maintenance is necessary. Although our waterproof styles feature a waterproofing membrane within the construction of the boot, the external waterproofing properties of the boots may gradually diminish. This is considered normal usage and is not covered under warranty.
- Does Canada participate in the 100-day trial offered by the UK?
Unfortunately, the 100-day trial is not available in Canada, as we source all our shoes directly from Vivobarefoot for resale in the Canadian marketplace.
Consequently, the program does not apply here.
- How do I go about starting my return?
Start by initiating your return here. You will need your order number as well as the SKU of the products being returned.
Alternatively, please contact our customer service team with your original order number and reason for return.
For your convenience, each of our shipments include a pre-paid shipping return label.
Returns must be unworn, clean, and free of debris or dirt to receive a refund. Deductions may be made for damaged or dirty items.
- Can I return an item that has been marked down?
- Do you offer refunds or exchanges?