If Mother Nature were our parent — which, let’s face it, she sort of is — she’d want us to care for the things we already have rather than buy new.
That’s why for this Black Friday, we’re celebrating our resale and repairs platform Revivo. We were the first footwear brand to launch this kind of initiative, helping people buy less new, fix more and use longer. Just the kind of thing Mother Nature loves.
Here are some of the helpful TLC tips from Revivo that you can use to look after your different kinds of Vivos.
Revivo leather tips:
- Brush off dirt and dried mud and then gently clean with warm, soapy water
- Air-dry after cleaning
- Apply wax or oil every 2 weeks to prevent cracks
- Revive fading colours with shoe cream
- Preserve shape with shoe trees, preventing creases and moisture
- Desalt in the winter to prevent leather dryness
- Put in the washing machine
- Use heat sources for drying (which can dry leather too quickly and cause cracks)
- Keep away from direct sunlight