Thermal Insole Mens
Thermal Insole Mens
£7 (FREE ON ORDERS OVER £120)
3-5 WORKING DAYS Tracked service with Royal Mail.
*Place your order by December 18th for guaranteed arrival before Christmas with standard shipping.
1-2 WORKING DAYS Tracked service with Royal Mail.*
*Orders must be placed by 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm Friday-Sunday will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
*Place your order by December 20th for guaranteed arrival before Christmas with express shipping.
All orders placed outside the UK and EU will be subject to duties and taxes that depend on the destination of the parcel. Customers might have an option to prepay their taxes or pay them once they receive their order. Option to prepay taxes and duties will display at checkout for selected countries.
End of life
Once you can’t repair or don't need them anymore, send us your old Vivos and we’ll make they sure they’re given a second life, or if they’re really well-loved, we'll store them until we launch our recycling solution.
- Awesome much!Wasn't expecting how effective these insoles wouldb with regards to how toasty these seemingly tiny things make your feet when worn during cold days! It makes all the difference and I would highly recommend them for anyone who doesn't like cold feet.
- GoodComfortable is difficult to find large insoles.
Last one did not last long I hour this lasts longer!
- Great ProductThese insoles are perfect for keeping my feet warm during cold or snowy days. Fits wonderfully in my Gobi II Boots. I'd rather not put any insole for my shoes since after all I am looking for bare foot shoes, but wow do they make a difference! Adds a bit of thickness and comfort. Definitely grab a pair If you're thinking twice about it.
- Thermal Insole make the differenceThe Thermal insole makes a difference. It straight away added comfort to the the vivo barefoot experience, it adds much need warmth, makeing my journey around the town, office or even the house much more enjoyable.
I would recommend this and also say if you see it in stock buy it, don't hesitate, as they don't have them in stock all year, it will make the difference to the experience.
- Wide shoeI have three pairs of shoes from Vivobarefoot now.
I originally bought the firm ground swimrun shoes. These were initially a bit painful to wear due from rubbing on the top left of my foot and the smooth material near the tongue. After trying these a couple more times and removing the insoles I really grew to love these shoes. I ran a half marathon wearing these and didn't have any blisters to speak of come the end of the distance. I haven't worn these for the primary purpose to do a swimrun yet, but I have used them while paddle boarding and the water drainage is good and allowing shoes to function as footwear rather than a extra weight.
Vivobarefoot had a offer on and I decided to buy a pair of Primus swimrun boot SG and slyde leather shoes too. Haven't touched the SGs yet. The Slydes, with some thermal insoles, are great around the office. I have quite wide feet and suffer from having really uncomfortable smart shoes for work. Apart from the back of the Slydes which feel like they're sometimes falling off my heel, they are really good and offer the perfect choice for tall hobbits everywhere!
- Great product for winterGreat insole for keeping the cold out of your vivobarefoots during the winter months - slim fit and I’ll be getting them again
- Spot on for winter!Toasty feet anyone? Yes please! Especially with winter pretty much here, or is it still coming? ;-) Fit really in well and have so far met and exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend them and will probably get more in the future.
- toasty toesI bought these before I went to Norway in December, having had cold feet in London already. I haven't taken them out upon return.
They work well in insulating you from the ground.
Thay are stiffer than the usual insole which means they don't shift around as much which is an added bonus
- HappyKeeps my feet warm while using the Gobi's.
- Winter warmersI love my V's but in the winter, they really need a thermal insole. At first I was a tad skeptical as to whether they would work. How can a thin inner sole work let alone work without cramping my feet?
But they do!
The first time I battle tested them was on a cold and damp trek involving a street walk, hanging around for buses and trains and being in a butcher's prep area.
They worked like a charm and didn't require me to wear thermal socks. In fact they are so good that my feet ended up feeling toasty. That was wholly unexpected.
If you want 365 day usage from your V's then the thermal insole is a must have addition.
- A little extra warmthA nice addition for the winter, both on the fells and around town.
- Warm as toast!Super warm and comfy, retaining the barefoot feel. They do wear out after a few months, so you only really get one season out of a pair. Still, they're great!
- Warm as toast!Great. Comfy, and super warm! These are my second pair – they do wear out after a few months, so you only get one season per pair. But, still, they're great.
- Absolute Necessity in WinterWhile they do reduce a lot of the “ground feel”, they do the trick for cold winter days.
- Thermal Insole mensThe thermal insole has transformed my primus shoe. It has add a warmed much needed to the incoming winter months. The insole fit the perfect to the shoe. It hasn't detracted from the barefoot experince. It has not taken away my feel with the ground but only added to the warmth of my feet. My only complaint would be that the insole was not provid with the shoe in the first place. considering the price of the shoes i feel that each shoe should come with free insoles. I also had to wait a long time for the stock to come in, so i would recommed if you need this product to order it when you see it. it is a must for the winter months.
- Like new shoes again!I’ve been wearing the vivi gobi boots for 3 years every day for work... the original insoles were destroyed (not complaining though, the rest of the shoe is still in great condition... so bought some new insoles, they fit perfectly and it’s like wearing a new pair of vivo’s again.
- Warm & ComfyGood fit, warm and comfortable.
- Keep me warmComfortable insoles, add a bit of extra cushion and warmth
Perfect match for my winter Vivo's
- Noticeable!Just what I needed for autumn/winter. Highly recommend
- Warm but not very durableThey do make a lot of difference when it comes to insulation. A must for the winter, unless you like to feel how cold the ground is exactly.
Unfortunately, they deform very quickly and ride up behind the heel. That makes them uncomfortable, particularly if they shift back far enough so they don't fully cover the toes...
This seems to be the common problem with all Vivo insoles.
Please guys, make them more rigid or something, so they retain their original shape for more than a couple of weeks!
- Excellent Productgreat addition for the winter months ahead. highly recommended
- Excellent prodictBrilliant addition to true shoes with the upcoming winter months
- Best Insole AvailableBy far and away the best style of insole that Vivo have to offer. Provides comfort and insulation in a perfect balance to compliment any shoe.
- Ok, but ...Ok, but ... sort of irrelevant when the heel cushioning is so poor. Support on the soles of your feet, but not on your heels.
- OKDoesn't really make them much warmer
- Be protected against coldThese thermal insoles are really good and you can feel the difference from the normal ones. Construction has improved since the first version, they are now more pliable. For those with cold feet like me but who want to enjoy vivos also in colder weather they are a must. However, don't expect miracles, especially when standing still for extended periods of time.
- Great productMeets the expectations of replacing the insoles used last winter.
- a good productThe thermal insole is really doing what it says. I can really feel my feet to be more warm whith them.
But i have a small issue. I use the insoles in my RA II and in my Kembo. In both cases after a few hours of wearing obviously the insoles are changing their positions inside the shoe. What happens is that the insoles are slipping a litle bit to the back of the shoes. After this the fingers of my feet are a litle bit over the front rand of the insole. This is not very pleasant.
- Really notice a differencePopped these into a pair of non vivbarefoot shoes (although still minimal no drop) and the difference in warmth and comfort was amazing. Great job!
- Toasty FeetRecent I purchased the Vivobarefoot Stealth II, my first set of barefoot shoes. Due to my size, weight and walking style it appears that I drag the insoles backwards which forms an uncomfortable lump by the heel.
After contacting customer services they sent me these. Although these insoles are not the same as those provided with the Stealth II they have a lovely benefit, they are truly snug and warm. The thin soles of the shoe and freedom your feet feel are what make the shoes great but also can on occasion make them feel a little chilly.
Having these removable insoles can is an excellent addition to take the chill off.
- Thermal InsolePerfect replacement for my existing insoles that had worn through due to them being so damn comfortable!
Fit, Feel, Flex
For natural stability, natural sensory feedback and natural strength.
KEEP YOUR FEET WARM WITHOUT LOSING THE BAREFOOT EXPERIENCE
Our thermal regulating insoles uses Outlast Technology developed by Nasa. Not too hot, not too cold, just right!
|Vivo Product Listing Description||Keep your feet warm without losing the barefoot experience.|
|Vivo feature 2 suede||No|
|Vivo feature bio based materials||No|
|Vivo feature bloom||No|
|Vivo feature city outsole||No|
|Vivo feature eco canvas||No|
|Vivo feature eco rubber||No|
|Vivo feature eco suede||No|
|Vivo feature faux shearling||No|
|Vivo feature handcut||No|
|Vivo feature hemp canvas upper||No|
|Vivo feature hex flex outsole||No|
|Vivo feature hi viz reflective||No|
|Vivo feature kids multi outsole||No|
|Vivo feature leather upper||No|
|Vivo feature organic cotton||No|
|Vivo feature pittards wild hide||No|
|Vivo feature pro5 tm||No|
|Vivo feature recycled leather||No|
|Vivo feature recycled pet||No|
|Vivo feature removable cork insole||No|
|Vivo feature removable thermal sole||No|
|Vivo feature soft ground sole||No|
|Vivo feature soul of africa||No|
|Vivo feature tpu compound||No|
|Vivo feature tough rubber||No|
|Vivo feature veg tan leather||No|
|Vivo feature vegan||No|
|Vivo feature warm lined||No|
|Vivo feature weather tight canvas||No|
|Vivo feature winterproof||No|
|Vivo feature wp leather||No|
|Mini Caption||Using Outlast Technology developed by Nasa|
|Vivo Feature Material - Wildhide Leather||No|
|Vivo Feature Material - Woolmark||No|
|Vivo Feature Multi Terrain||No|
|Vivo Feature Why Barefoot||Yes|
|Vivo Feature Weight||No|
|Vivo Feature Weight Mens||No|
|Vivo Feature Weight Womens||No|
|Vivo Feature Weight Juniors||No|
|Vivo Feature Weight Kids||No|
|Vivo Feature Weight Toddlers||No|
|Vivo Feature Thermal Insole||No|
|Vivo feature firm ground outsole||No|
|Vivo feature breathable mesh||No|
|Vivo feature waterproof||No|
|Vivo feature leather footbed||No|
|Vivo feature water resistant||No|