Vivobarefoot is a global, fast growing, and fast-paced digital brand looking for a Technical Business Analyst to help accelerate our growth. Our technology needs are expanding as we embark on an ambitious roadmap to integrate and empower the core systems that power our business, from our ecommerce platform to ERP systems, and scale a best in class direct to consumer brand with strong data and business intelligence capabilities at is core and deliver compelling user experiences in a digital setting.
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of the Digital, Business Systems and IT roadmaps. You will be responsible for providing the analysis function of all strategic Technology projects ensuring projects are delivered in keeping with the key requirements you will have identified with relevant stakeholders.
You will be a customer focused digital, data and technology professional with experience helping digital brands in retail space grow. A strategic thinker with exceptional delivery credentials, you will turn our vision into a reality, delivering a digital, data and technology strategy that enables us to scale effectively. We are a small organisation with a significant reach, so you will need to be an all-rounder, team player, who is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and able to deliver a lot with a little. A clear communicator and accomplished relationship builder, you will excel when working in partnership with a range stakeholders and external partners.
Above all, you will be a credible, inspiring, and pragmatic technology professional, with a collaborative style and an aptitude for sharing and embedding best practice, ensuring that we maintain data and technology compliance whilst embracing opportunities to innovate.
In return, you will be part of a great brand on an exciting journey, you will be given autonomy, solve strategic challenges, and get exposure to and experience with a range of technology applications from core systems to customer facing.
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Design and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, discovery activities to elicit requirements/user stories from stakeholders.
- Validate user stories using research, data, and customer insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus.
- Capturing and documenting all requirements for strategic Technology projects.
- Working with delivery partners to ensure requirements are understood and broken down correctly for functional delivery.
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas and divisions
- Conducting gap analysis work on potential solutions.
- Working across the Technology department both internally and externally to ensure successful product delivery.
- Ensuring the requirements captured are structured in a concise and coherent way to feed into the development process.
- Supporting the delivery of strategic Technology projects.
- Assessing the 3rd party product solution.
To find out more about the position and apply follow the link here.