Sales Assistant (Part Time)
London, United Kingdom
Commercial / Neal Street Store
The Sales Assistant is an important customer-facing role which helps to ensure the smooth running of the store.
As with all Vivobarefoot employees, they will be an ambassador for the brand on the shop floor and should feel pride in our brand and values. They will be in charge of processing transactions for customers day-to-day, and helping to pick and fit the most suitable products. Because of this, they will need to have a sound knowledge of barefoot shoes and our product range, and should give their honest advice to all customers on what will be the best choice for them. They will also help with deliveries, and ensuring the store and back-of-house is kept clean and presentable.
The arrangement for this role is to work part time, two days a week on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for:
- Being an approachable and friendly colleague instore.
- Approaching customers and guiding them through their barefoot journey: The sales assistant should have a fantastic knowledge of store product and be able to communicate this information well to our customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensuring that as a team the store (shop floor and back of house) is kept clean and presentable.
- Making sure that the stockroom is kept clear of any mess and ensuring that all shoeboxes are stored neatly and correctly.
- Assisting with deliveries (counting in shoe boxes and allocating them to their correct space in the stockroom, and ensuring that all pairs match the delivery notes).
- Acting appropriately on the shop floor and being a fantastic ambassador for the brand.
- Ensuring any issues are reported to a senior member of staff in a timely manner.
To find out more about the position and apply follow the link here.