Looks cool, feels cool
Great shoe. Feels super comfortable and looks super cool. Sometimes I just like looking at them!
Runs slightly large. I am usually an 11 but will need to get these in a 10.
Good for my wide feet... I thought.
Leisure runner with wide feet... or so I thought.
I purchased these to be my go-to trainers, but the roomy fit (elaborated below) turned them into daily casual usage.
Quality built - jointing of materials
Sturdy material. Outsole lifespan seemed promising.
Toe ramp is well-designed in fending off water.
Tongue is not too long - No rubbing.
- Toebox is WIDE, even for my wide feet (refer to profile below to have better idea through comparison). That, plus the upper I praised for its hardiness kept its shape so well I could not manipulate, secure the lockdown in this case, by tightening the laces.
The movement within the shoes caused blister at forefoot area of my sole from a 10K. I tried socks with additional grip, helped a little.
- The inner edge formed a sharp angle, as opposed to curving upwards, follow the edge of the foot. This created deadspace most prominently at heel, where I found heel lockdown was lacking (by design I reckon).
*I used insoles came with the shoes, as the outsole was too thin for me without).
- The reflective material used on the tongue is a bit stiff.
- Better balance between durability and comfort (conformity) of upper material. It would be great to see knitted upper offer, like Flyknit and Primeknit.
- Narrower/more ergonomically cupped heel shape.
Running experience: Leisure runner for >10 years. 10k/1-2 weeks.
Gear preference: Wide toebox, low to zero drop. Benchmark is New Balance MR00.
Current rotation: Merrell Vapor Glove 2, Adios Boost 2.
Love these for the gym
Second pair of Stealth 2s, love them for the gym and general exercise.