The UX Designer role is a highly dynamic and creative role that will work closely with the ecommerce, marketing and product teams to create, translate and enhance our online stores and experiences. The ideal candidate proactively involves users and teams to develop their understanding of user pains and propose new ways to discover problem-solving dynamics.
The digital product team at Vivobarefoot uses innovation, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across our ecommerce sites.Therefore, this role should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
The UX Designer is responsible for:
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Championing best practice of usability and user-centric design.
- Leading and supporting discovery of the project lifecycle, including workshops, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics, audits, persona creation and benchmarking.
- Developing wireframes, high fidelity experiences, interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively represent a solution.
- Informing the optimisation roadmap through qualitive audits of the the current vs future digital experiences to increase performance and customer engagement.
- Facilitating workshops and design sprints with different teams
- Planning, designing and moderating usability tests, interviews and surveys
- Translating metrics, company goals and objectives into digital experiences
To find out more about the position and apply follow the link here.