AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMER SERVICES
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE - SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO AUSTRALIAN BUSHFIRES*
Bushfires across Australia are severely affecting mail and courier services with disruptions to deliveries due to road closures and evacuations in some areas.
Please follow these links for the latest updates from Australia Post regarding delayed and suspended deliveries: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates
As all orders are shipped from Australia using Australian postal services , orders going to New Zealand may potentially be affected by the fires with possible delivery interruptions or delays.
Please contact customer services - details below - if you have any questions about your order.
BACK TO SCHOOL SALE 2020 - DISCOUNT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- 20% discount valid on all KIDS products - including already discounted items – while stocks last.
- Use code 20BTS20 at checkout to redeem discount.
- Discount removed from order total when code applied at checkout.
- Offer is not transferable and only valid for orders shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
- Prices as marked - no rainchecks.
- Sale ends February 4th, 2020 @11:59pm
Need help? Call the Vivobarefoot AU & NZ Customer Care Team on +61 (0) 3 9583 2337
Our friendly team is based in Melbourne, Australia and are available 9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday *#
Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or simply fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible during our opening hours.
- Shipping & Returns Information - AU & NZ: click here
- FAQs - find answers to our most common questions: click here
- Wholesale Enquiries: click here
- Pricing: all prices on www.vivobarefoot.com/nz are quoted in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of New Zealand GST but charged in Australian dollars (AUD). Payment will be sent to your bank in Australian Dollars.
*Australian Eastern Standard Time/Australian Eastern Daylight Time
#excluding Australian public holidays.