Super produit !
Ravi de mon achat!
ça reste gros pour des minimalistes mais un super compromis pour la chaleur de saison et marcher en ressentant le sol.
Très content de mon achat globalement!
Wide boots, some problems.
I'm a groundskeeper and wear these boots in the forest every day.
Big negative: The tread pattern is designed for fashion, not for practicality. Traditional boots have 80% of the tread in contact with the ground, but these have only 50%. The lack of grip caused me to repeatedly slip on wet wood and rock that I do not slip on when wearing other boots. It also means that the soles will wear out faster since the friction is distributed over less surface area.
* The included red and black laces are far too long at 180cm, so I cut them down to 160cm which is the correct length.
* They are waterproof up to the ankle. I have been walking through muddy puddles and tested by holding my foot in a pond.
* Some reviews said they were too warm, but I am using the included thermal insoles in Autumn and am not having any problems. Maybe in Summer.
* The length is the same as my other size 43 boots, I didn't need to order a size larger or smaller.
* The width is EEEE, possibly more, which was the reason I bought these boots.
* The ankle is flexible, not too rigid like some other boots.
* Delivery from England to France took 1 week, tracked online.
* The website has a lot of bugs due to bad language support and tends to display half the page in English and half in French, and some of the account pages (such as Loyalty Points and Order History) don't work at all.
Chaussures trop chaudes pour la demi-saison et trop lourdes au niveau de la cheville. L'ouverture ne descend pas assez sur le coup de pied pour assurer un bon réglage.