We are looking for a dynamic and exceptionally talented designer to lead the creative expression of Vivobarefoot’s regenerative mission. This new role will lead the visual tone and presentation of the brand, working to translate brand vision into compelling creative, while leading and inspiring the team to produce innovative and genuinely disruptive, convention-challenging creative.
Reporting into the Head of Brand & Product Marketing, and working in close collaboration with the CDO/Co-Founder, the role focuses on creative identity and execution, delivering arresting and highly impactful storytelling. As Creative Lead, the role will be instrumental to achieving our mission of reconnecting people and planet, affirming Vivobarefoot as a true challenger within the footwear industry, and a regenerative leader far beyond.
You should have minimum 6 years’ experience in a design or creative department, working on integrated campaigns, brand or agency side, and will have a strong focus on digital channels. You will lead the team to ensure work produced internally is on brand, engaging, intuitive, intelligent, and drives brand and business objectives.
The Creative Lead is responsible for:
- Continuous evolution of Vivobarefoot’s creative expression, setting the tone for how we show up and drive our mission.
- Concepts, art direction and creative for flagship initiatives and campaigns across footwear, health, and activism.
- Lead and direct still and film shoots for content and campaigns, including guidance of post-production.
- Lead creative evolution of our platforms, from website and social, to physical retail.
- Packaging and assets to support Vivo products, consistent with brand mission & values; remove waste, optimise function & circularity.
- Consumer marketing (retail, wholesale, windows, etc.).
- Shape internal and external communications, documents, and presentations, from press releases to annual reports.
- Build, lead, and nurture internal and external networks of best-in-class agencies and creative individuals.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Ops & Category leads, among other functions, to deliver brand needs and business goals.
- Collaboration with CSM & Marketing Ops to optimise creative workflow.
To find out more about the position and apply follow the link here.