Information we collect
Our policy assures you that any personal data We (VIVOBAREFOOT) collect from you or that is provided to us, will be processed by us only. Any information we hold about you is in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998), the data controller of which is Vivobarefoot Limited.
- Your site navigation and purchasing habits with us.
- Personal identifiable information; name, email, shipping address, billing address, phone number when processing your order.
Non-personal information we collect
We automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our site. This information includes your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, which is the number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. This information does not identify your name, email address, or further personal details. This IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our server and site administration
How we use your information
- Email marketing; we may contact you with promotions of interest, launch of new products, potential employment opportunities.
If you currently receive our emails and do not wish to continue receiving them, please review your settings at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.
- Third party marketing; we may make sections of our mailing list available to carefully selected companies whose products and services may be of interest. Your information will only be included if you have specifically given consent when creating an account/placing an order.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and do not disclose your personal information to other companies, persons or agencies unless you have opted to do so.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check information that we hold about you by emailing us.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- For your protection and ours, we (VIVOBAREFOOT) may release personally identifiable information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with applicable law regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or security of your information, you may contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org