The UX Optimisation manager role is a highly dynamic and analytical role that will work closely with the ecommerce, marketing and product teams to create, translate and enhance our online stores and experiences. The ideal candidate proactively involves users and teams to develop their understanding of customer pains and propose new ways to discover problem-solving dynamics. You would be our test and learn guru across our digital products globally.
The digital product team at Vivobarefoot uses innovation, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across our ecommerce sites. With your understanding of online user experience, digital best practice and search, you will be maintaining a dynamic web presence that ensures usability and accessibility. Specifically this role is for those who are curious about technology, users, their struggles and how we can utilise our testing and personalisation technologies to enhance and inform the user experiences.
The UX Optimisation Manager is responsible for:
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Analysing on-site user behavioural data through our analytics suite (including Google Analytics and UX
- Championing best practice of usability and user-centric design.
- Taking responsibility for proactively identifying opportunities to enhance the customer journey and
validating through a comprehensive test & learn approach, maximising the testing toolset taking into
account external best practices and current & future trends.
- Leading and supporting discovery of the project lifecycle, including workshops, user and stakeholder
interviews, analytics, audits, persona creation and benchmarking
- Developing wireframes, high fidelity experiences, interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process
flows and sitemaps to effectively represent a solution
- Owning the optimisation roadmap through qualitative audits of the current vs future digital
experiences to increase performance and customer engagement
- Facilitating workshops and design sprints with different teams.
- Planning, designing and moderating usability tests, interviews and surveys.
- Translating metrics, company goals and objectives into digital experiences
To find out more about the position and apply follow the link here.