Jing Jing

Jing Jing

Simple design and beautiful feel

This super simple and sexy pump lets you look good and feel great: a perfect combination.

Style code: 200016-01

Jing Jing
Jing Jing
Jing Jing
Jing Jing

Further information about this product

This cute but clever Jing Jing is a (truly) flat pump that lets the feet do their thing. It's an elegant ladies pump that conforms to all the norms, except one: it's designed and made with your foot in mind. You can not only look good but you can utilise your feet as they should and feel great all at the same time.

Effortless by design and simple by nature the Jing Jing is designed to honour the feet and let them do their thing.

We've removed the things you don't need and left a simple and soft vegan upper which is built on the thin, flexible yet durable sole so you get total flexibility for healthy feet and a full range of movement.

80% of the time - for the other 20% anything goes.

Politely reminding your feet that you care.

Summertime fun and games.

Smart, simple and healthy feet.

Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines - you never know.

Showing the kids how skipping should be done.

The hopscotch champion who can still kill it.

Upper material
Upper description
Vegan deluxe PU
Microfibre upper lining and Dri-Lex footbed lining, Ortholite footbed, super soft moisture wicking and superior comfort.
Sole unit
Sole thickness
Sole description
V Eve: Sensory clarity for your feet with pure feminine simplicity.
100% Vegan


#VivoJingJing on Instagram


© 2014 VIVOBAREFOOT. All rights reserved. Sitemap | E-commerce by Divendo


Vivobarefoot.com uses cookies to allow us to provide the best online experience that we can. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Find out more