This super simple and sexy pump lets you look good and feel great: a perfect combination.
This cute but clever Jing Jing is a (truly) flat pump that lets the feet do their thing. It's an elegant ladies pump that conforms to all the norms, except one: it's designed and made with your foot in mind. You can not only look good but you can utilise your feet as they should and feel great all at the same time.
Effortless by design and simple by nature the Jing Jing is designed to honour the feet and let them do their thing.
We've removed the things you don't need and left a simple and soft vegan upper which is built on the thin, flexible yet durable sole so you get total flexibility for healthy feet and a full range of movement.
Ladies, we all know how important it is to find that perfect fitting, everyday 'run-around' shoe, that takes us from day time to evening! The Jing Jing provides the perfect conbination of both! Although this shoe comes up true to size, some of us like this style of footwear tighter than others- select your size based on your personal preference!
80% of the time - for the other 20% anything goes.
Politely reminding your feet that you care.
Summertime fun and games.
Smart, simple and healthy feet.
Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines - you never know.
Showing the kids how skipping should be done.
The hopscotch champion who can still kill it.
Size comparison table between regions:
© 2014 VIVOBAREFOOT. All rights reserved. Sitemap | E-commerce by Divendo
Welcome to Vivobarefoot.comYou are currently viewing our United States store. If you've been directed to the wrong store, please select from the list based upon where you would like to ship your order.