We’ve aimed to answer most questions but if we haven’t do get in touch.
Below are some of the questions we are most frequently asked. If you can't find the information you are looking for feel free to e-mail us at eCommerceUSA or phone us on 212 274-9000 ext 2.
- How do I contact you?
- Where can I buy VIVOBAREFOOT product?
- Where is there a VIVOBAREFOOT store and what are the hours?
- How can an ethical shoe company make shoes in China?
- How do I know if the goods I want are in-stock?
- When will an item come back in stock?
- I have ordered the wrong product, what should I do?
- You’ve sent me the wrong item, what should I do?
- The goods I have received are faulty or damaged what should I do?
- Do I have to create an account?
- I can’t remember my password to log-in to my account, what should I do?
- How do I change my account details?
Coupons & Competitions
- Do I have to have a VIVOBAREFOOT account to receive a Promotional Coupon?
- How do I redeem a coupon that I’ve received?
- What products can I redeem a promotional coupon on?
- Can the coupon being used be redeemed against more than one product on the same order?
- What are the expiration dates on the coupon?
- What can I do if I’ve forgotten to apply a coupon to an order I have already placed?
- What type of credit cards do you accept?
- My payment failed/My credit card got declined, what should I do?
- The country that I am ordering from is not listed, what should I do?
- I live outside of the USA is the import tax or customs duties included in the shipping cost when I place an order?
How do I contact you?
- You can call us between 9:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday to Friday and we will be able to answer any questions you may have. Our customer service number is 1 212 274 9000 ext 2. Please be advised, due to small staff some calls may not be answered immediately during peak volume so please leave a detailed message to include full name and order number when applicable. All voicemails will be answered within 1-2 business days.
- You can also email us, eCommerceUSA where responses occur within 1-3 business days.
- Alternatively you can write to us at; VIVOBAREFOOT, Attn: Ecommerce Department, 254 Elizabeth Street, New York 10012.
Where can I buy VIVOBAREFOOT product?
To find a store near you, please refer to our online store locater. If you are having trouble and can’t find it, please click here.
Where is there a VIVOBAREFOOT store and what are the hours?
We currently only have one VIVOBAREFOOT store in the US, located in New York City.
How can an ethical shoe company make shoes in China?
We are interested in making lightweight anatomically correct shoes from the minimum number of components and China is the best place to do that. All the component makers and advanced material suppliers are based in China and considering that most shoes contain 30 different components we minimize our production miles that way. We work directly with all our factories and they are independently audited to the highest international labour and environmental standards.
How do I know if the goods I want are in-stock?
On all of our products we provide you with a stock status indicator depending on the selections you have made regarding color, size and quantity (where applicable).
If the size/color option you have selected shows as in stock, this means this item is available for purchase.
If the size/color option you have selected has a stock status of out of stock, this item is not available and you will not be able to add it to your basket.
If the size/color option you have selected shows as notify me, this means that we do not currently have stock of that particular item but we are hoping to receive more stock. You can register your interest in this product by leaving us some contact details. If the item becomes available again you will receive e-mail notification.Please refer to product item description to see if additional stock will be arriving and the estimated time frame for delivery.
How do I know if the goods I want are in-stock?
VIVOBAREFOOT consist of two collections per year: Spring/Summer collection and Fall/Winter collection. Each season we receive one large delivery for the new collection. Depending on the demand of certain styles, we may receive a replenishment of sold out items as a mid-collection delivery reorder. Those styles will then have a notification in the product description under notes, stating that it will be restocked with ETA. Unfortunately for items that are sold out and do not have any notifications regarding re-stock, those styles will not be replenished. You may be able to find those sold out styles with one of our 3rd party retailers. To find a retailer near you please refer to our store locator by clicking here.
I have ordered the wrong product, what should I do?
If you realize that you have made a mistake within an hour or so of placing your order on-line the best thing to do is to call us during working hours (between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST Monday to Friday) at 1 212 274 9000 ext 2. Outside of these hours please e-mail eCommerceUSA
Because we aim to process orders within 24 hours it may be too late to alter your order if it is already being processed in our warehouse. If this is the case you will need to follow our returns procedure and return the goods for an exchange. If you would like to still cancel the order, there will be a cancellation fee.
You’ve sent me the wrong item, what should I do?
If we have sent you the wrong item by mistake, please call us on 1 212 274 9000 ext 2 and we will arrange collection for the goods at no cost to yourself. We will also arrange for the correct item to be re-sent to you. If you would prefer to email us, at eCommerceUSA: please ensure that you include either your order number or name and address within the email along with details of the item you have received.
The goods I have received are faulty or damaged what should I do?
Upon receiving the goods, we recommend immediately checking the items for correct sizing, color and if they are faulty or damaged. If the goods we have sent you are faulty or damaged, please follow the following steps:
- Take 3 or 4 detailed photos of the damaged/faulty area and attach them to an email
- Within the email, please provide Full name, Order number and Description of the damaged/faulty product
- Email to eCommerceUSA and allow 5-7 business days for review. Upon review, VIVOBAREFOOT will then send you an email back with results and further instructions.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at 1 212 274 9000 ext 2 Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.
Do I have to create an account?
You are not required to create an account if you wish to place an order with us. However, account holders are able to benefit from the following great features:
- Faster shopping – quickly proceed through the check out as we will have all the details relating to the delivery of your order (with the exception of your card details which you will have to enter each time you order)
- Track your order status – log-in to your account to check if your goods have been dispatched
- View your order history – check what item/size you previously purchased via your VIVOBAREFOOT.com account
- Sign-up to email updates – be the first to hear about special offers and new products with our email updates
- Redeeming promotions/discounts/coupons – Customers must be logged in to redeem any promotional offers
I can’t remember my password to log-in to my account, what should I do?
If you cannot remember the password you chose for your VIVOBAREFOOT.com account click here and enter the email address you provided when you set up your account. You will then be sent a new password. Once you have logged in with the password we have provided you can re-set your password to a password of your choice.
How do I change my account details?
You can update the personal details on your VIVOBAREFOOT.com account, such as address, email address and contact telephone number by Logging in to your account.
Coupons & Competitions
Do I have to have a VIVOBAREFOOT account to receive a Promotional Coupon?
No, you don't but you will need to register for a VIVOBAREFOOT.com online account in order to claim a coupon promotion. You may also receive a promotional coupon if you subscribe to our VIVOBAREFOOT e-newsletter.
How do I redeem a coupon that I’ve received?
If you have any Gift Vouchers or Discount Coupon Codes you will need to checkout as a registered user. It’s simple to redeem a coupon and is done during the checkout process.
- Add the product(s) you want to purchase to your shopping bag by clicking the “Add to bag” button
- When reviewing your shopping bag, you can redeem any promotional code on the left hand side before checking out.
- If the promotional code is not working or is invalid and you feel the discount code should apply, please contact customer service at eCommerceUSA prior to proceeding with your order.
- If you forgot to enter your promotional code when you have completely checked out and would like to have it applied, please contact customer service at eCommerceUSA to have it applied.
- Promotional discounts will not be retroactivley applied towards past orders.
What products can I redeem a promotional coupon on?
Each promotional codes distributed have terms and conditions that are applied. Please be sure to read all of terms and conditions as some styles will be excluded.
Can the coupon being used be redeemed against more than one product on the same order?
Depending on the given promotional code, some promotional codes are specific to styles and can still be redeemed with multiple items in shopping cart. Other promotional codes are made to be active on entire items in the shopping cart. You can find detailed information in the terms and conditions.
What are the expiration dates on the coupon?
You can find expiration dates in the terms and conditions.
What can I do if I’ve forgotten to apply a coupon to an order I have already placed?
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. No coupon codes are retroactively applied.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept the following types of credit cards. Your card will be charged in US Dollars.
- American Express
My payment failed/My credit card got declined, what should I do?
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide VIVOBAREFOOT with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- You have funds available in your bank account or credit limit to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
The country that I am ordering from is not listed, what should I do?
USA VIVOBAREFOOT website only offers delivery to N & S America. We may be unable to deliver to your country or may have to offer different delivery charges than those currently listed. Please e-mail us at eCommerceUSA with details of your order and delivery address and we will get back to you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday only) explaining whether or not we are able to proceed with your order.
I live outside of the USA is the import tax or customs duties included in the shipping cost when I place an order?
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from VIVOBAREFOOT.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.