Delivery to the US and Canada
USPS Premium tracked delivery and free returns - $12
We aim to try to pick, pack and dispatch all orders within 1 working day. Please allow 2-4 working days for delivery. Delivery provided by USPS. Tracking code will be provided on your dispatch confirmation email. To track visit www.usps.com
Standard Delivery - Free for all orders over $100 ($6 on those below) and free returns within the US.
We aim to try to pick, pack and dispatch all orders within 1 working day. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery. Standard non-tracked service provided by Smartpost (FedEx)
Large orders (value / pairs) may be sent by express courier and a tracking code provided
Please be aware that during busy sale periods, Standard delivery orders may take us slightly longer to dispatch due to the high volume of orders.
We are not able to bill or deliver to a PO BOX address.
Whilst we do eveything we can do limit import taxes, shipments to Canada are liable for relevant import taxes and duties.
Vivobarefoot.com/us provides delivery to United States and Canada only. For delivery outside of US and Canada please visit www.vivobarefoot.com/uk.
Import taxes, localised duties and VAT payments
For shipments outside of the US (for example to Canada), we (VIVOBAREFOOT) have to state the retail value of all goods (excluding shipping charges) contained in the shipment. Shipments outside of the US may be subject to import duties and taxes, as well as shipping and handling fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country; the customer is considered the 'importer on record' and as such must comply with all laws and regulations, including import duties and tax, levied by the Country in which you are receiving the goods. Customs policies vary from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
International Transaction Fees
International transaction fees can be charged by some credit card companies on purchases made in a foreign currency, or on purchases that involve an international bank (regardless of whether a foreign currency is used). Usually, international transaction fees are a percentage of the amount of each foreign currency purchase, sometimes this fee is called a foreign exchange fee. International transaction fees are charged by U.S. transaction processors such as Visa and MasterCard. The card issuing bank may choose to pass this fee along to consumers at their own discretion. Should this transpire, no money is received or kept by VIVOBAREFOOT and we are unable to retreive these funds for you. In the event of this occuring, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact their personal bank. VivoBarefoot is a UK based company, wih distribution in the United States. it is not a US owned company.
I haven’t received my order, what should I do?
US/CANADA PREMIUM: All US premium goods are sent via USPS Priortiy and are trackable. Your tracking number is included on the Dispatch Confirmation email we send you when we confirm your order that has been dispatched. You can track your order at www.usps.com. If you have difficulties tracking the order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Please allow 2-4 working days for US mainland states and up to 7 for Hawaii and Alaska.
US/CANADA STANDARD: All standard US goods are sent with Smartpost (provided by FedEx) Your tracking number is included on the Dispatch Confirmation email we send you when we confirm your order that has been dispatched. You can track your order at www.fedex.com/us/track/ If you have difficulties tracking the order, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help. Please allow up to 10 working days for US mainland states, and up to 14 days for Canadian shipments.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Under the above regulations, if you are a consumer based in the UK or European Union you have the statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund including delivery costs providing that you notify us of cancellation within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the order. See the section entitled “Cancellation, Return and Refund” in our Terms and Conditions for further details of your statutory right of cancellation and how to cancel.
If you are located outside the UK or European Union and wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 44 (0) 207 048 0600 (Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to your rights of cancellation under the above regulations we offer a 28-day return policy (see below), available to our customers worldwide.
US FREE* Returns
We hope you're happy with your purchase from VIVOBAREFOOT, however if you're not completely satisfied you can return your goods to us for FREE for a full refund. We will accept returns for any unused / unworn items with all original labels and packaging, purchased from www.vivobarefoot.com within 30 days of purchase date. In line with the Consumer Rights Act, our customers also have the right to return goods which are faulty within the first 30 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Follow the process below:
- Fill in the form received with the reason code from the options on the return form.
- Peel off the FREE Returns label from the bottom of the returns form and stick to the repackaged parcel. Please cover or remove any existing delivery or courier labels. Shoes must be return in a bag packaged the same as they were delivered to you - do not stick the label directly to the shoe box. Take them to your nearest post office who'll do the rest.
- Allow 14 days for us to process your return. We will send you an email to let you know once your refund has been processed.
* Unfortunately at this time, we cannot offer free returns to our customers in Canada or those with a PO BOX addresses.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied upon receiving your order, you have 30 days from your order date to return the un-worn items for a full refund. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Unless the product is faulty and covered under our Sustainable Product Guarantee, the customer is responsible to pay for the return shipping back to Vivobarefoot unless Free Returns is provided in your region. You will be refunded the full amount for the goods when requesting a refund.
In order to return an order you should follow the procedure below:
- We can only accept returned products that are unworn and unused. The inside and the soles of the shoe(s) must be clean with no obvious signs or odour due to wear. The item(s) must be sent back in the same condition in which they were received in the original packaging.
- Write the return code from the list provided on the returns form
- Peel off the returns address label from the bottom of the returns form and stick to the repackaged parcel. Please cover or remove any existing delivery or courier labels. Shoes must be returned in a bag packaged the same as they were delivered to you - do not stick the label directly to the shoe box.
- Take them to your nearest post office and post back to us. We suggest items are sent back via recorded delivery.
- All returned items are inspected prior to the goods being refunded.
- When all conditions are met, Vivobarefoot will refund the cost of the goods of the return the item(s).
Please ship all item back to:
Barrett Distribution Centres
Attention: Vivobarefoot Returns
8700 Rex Road, Pico Rivera,