A simple innovation in style that’s bringing your feet back to life! This light, fun and stylish pump lets you look good and feel great.
The Tricot are pretty tough … as in they look pretty and they have been built to last. The completely knitted upper gives you the structure and breathability you need for happy, healthy feet: so you can look good, utilise your feet, and feel great. These “barefoot” ballet pumps are both intricate and innovative whilst looking simple and stylish at the same time. The Tricot is built with your foot in mind and let’s your feet function whilst looking good. The knitted upper is super flexible and the sole is flat and wide allowing your toes to load and splay and offer natural shock absorption. We’ve ensured the whole shoe is supple and fully flexible to let the foot behave as if it was barefoot. The sole is thin and flexible to allow for independent rear– and forefore movement. The big toe will be able to engage with the ground and provide the natural motion control you need to move skilfully. Our patented, puncture-resistant and ultra thin sole will enable all the sensory feedback your brain and nervous system needs to move as nature intended.
Politely reminding your feet that you care. Wearing 80% of the time … for the other 20% anything goes. Fun, free and healthy feet. Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines … you never know. Summertime fun and games. Showing the kids how skipping should be done. The hopscotch champion who can still kill it.
Size comparison table between regions:
© 2014 VIVOBAREFOOT. All rights reserved. Sitemap | E-commerce by Divendo
Welcome to Vivobarefoot.comYou are currently viewing our United Kingdom store. If you've been directed to the wrong store, please select from the list based upon where you would like to ship your order.