Terms & Conditions
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant information concerning your order.
5. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to VIVOBAREFOOT for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
8. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform VIVOBAREFOOT as soon as possible.
9. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by email to email@example.com or by post or by telephoning 01458 449069, (Mon - Fri) 8.30am – 5.30pm, (Sat) 8.30am – 1pm.
10. You may also withdraw from the contract after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order by:
10.1 sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number;
10.2 where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to VIVOBAREFOOT undamaged, within 14 days of purchase.
11. Once VIVOBAREFOOT receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to VIVOBAREFOOT from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by VIVOBAREFOOT unworn, undamaged and within 14 days of purchase.
12. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, VIVOBAREFOOT does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from VIVOBAREFOOT's negligence or willful default, or that of VIVOBAREFOOT's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. VIVOBAREFOOT does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
14. VIVOBAREFOOT will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
15. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIVOBAREFOOT IS PROVIDING THIS WEB-SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB-SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, VIVOBAREFOOT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB-SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered (not pertaining to fit issues), which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, VIVOBAREFOOT shall, AT ITS OWN OPTION, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify VIVOBAREFOOT of the problem. Various situations will result in appropriate solutions at the discretion of the Web Manager. These results are not for negotiations or persuasions. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
16.1 In the event the item cannot be replaced, exchanged or repaired the option for a refund is still up the discretion of the Web Manager.
16.2 All claims made to the Web Manager based on receiving goods which were not what you ordered (not pertaining to fit issues), which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form must be made with 10 days of item receipt. If situation is not brought to our attention within 10 days any means to rectify the situation are subject to forfeit.
17. VIVOBAREFOOT does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the VIVOBAREFOOT web-site or for any products or services purchased from VIVOBAREFOOT.
18.VIVOBAREFOOT is not liable for items lost, stolen or damaged in the mail and upon delivery of merchandise to the carrier; you will assume the risk of loss and title for the merchandise. VIVOBAREFOOT does not accept responsibility for undeliverable and unclaimed items.
18.1VIVOBAREFOOT is not liable for items not arriving within the estimated ship time. All estimates are provided by the delivery companies in which VIVOBAREFOOT is not liable for.
Processing of orders
19. Credit and Debit cards are debited on dispatch of your order. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
20. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web-site.
Delivery / Title / Risk
27. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. VIVOBAREFOOT tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on VIVOBAREFOOT to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our web-site.
28. VIVOBAREFOOT may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web-site. When VIVOBAREFOOT do so, VIVOBAREFOOT will mention the fact on our home page (www.terraplana.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web-site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
30. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this web-site fully.
31. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
32. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.