The lightest amphibious running shoe ever made for land, water and everything in between. With its modular plug-in tongue and mesh sock and dual density EVA, the 120 gram ULTRA is for anyone who wants a shoe that can handle anything they can.
• Upper Material: EVA
• Upper Description: V-ultra EVA: 3D upper-outsole with perforated, non-toxic, two density, soft, high abrasion resistant EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Removable: Plug-in stretchy mesh tongue for climate control and preferred fit.
• Sole Unit: V - AQUA 1
• Sole Thickness: 7mm compressing to 3mm
• Sole Description: V Aqua 1: Hexagon EVA grip on our softest sole that quickly compresses to your perfect gait increasing the sensory feedback with every step.
• Closure/Lacing: Elastic Lacing: Elastic cord and lock lacing system allow for a quick, secure and personalized fit.
• Weight (grams): 200
Learn the Skill of barefoot running at the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in Covent Garden, London.
Be prepared to experience the eureka moment and begin the transition to skilful running.
Join one of our top coaches and learn everything you need in order to take your running to the next level. This Introduction is perfect if you are an experienced runner, just starting out or if you have been experiencing pain while running and want to improve your technique.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include: