Trail running and light hiking with barefoot feeling and water resistance. A tough, light and versatile shoe that punches well above its weight. Optimised for wet trail running and light mountain walking, the NEO TRAIL has full barefoot flex and feel so your feet can forget what they’re wearing and get on with what they do best.
• Upper Material: Hydrophobic Mesh
• Upper Description: Hydrophobic Mesh & Microfiber: Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh and microfiber quarter panel with nylon webbing.
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining with thick mesh collar: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort and thick mesh collar.
• Sole Unit: V - TREK
• Sole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
• Sole Description: V Trek: Multi-directional ‘V-teeth’for the steepest, muddiest, wettest terrains. Ultimate off-road traction and sensory feedback (proprioception).
• Closure/Lacing: Lock-Lacing System: Zigzag webbing eyelets make sure the foot is secure in the shoe.
• Weight (grams): 250
Learn the Skill of barefoot running at the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in Covent Garden, London.
Be prepared to experience the eureka moment and begin the transition to skilful running.
Join one of our top coaches and learn everything you need in order to take your running to the next level. This Introduction is perfect if you are an experienced runner, just starting out or if you have been experiencing pain while running and want to improve your technique.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include: