Ultimate on-road / in-gym barefoot performance shoe. Three years in our heads, careful optimisation on the plantar pressure plate, and months of road testing. Pure fit, flex and feel add up to pure barefoot. A hex-mesh lamination upper works seamlessly with your foot for the very latest in barefoot performance footwear.
• Upper Material: Breathable Mesh
• Upper Description: EVA cage with thin mesh for maximum breathability, lycra lining
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining with lycra: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort.
• Sole Unit: V - ROAD
• Sole Thickness: 3mm
• Sole Description: V Road: Hexagonal two tone ultimate barefoot sole. Tuned for the road and treadmill this flexible, soft and wet/dry slip resistant sole lets your foot do its thing with pure sensory clarity.
• Closure/Lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace.
• Weight (grams): 200
Learn the Skill of barefoot running at the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in Covent Garden, London.
Be prepared to experience the eureka moment and begin the transition to skilful running.
Join one of our top coaches and learn everything you need in order to take your running to the next level. This Introduction is perfect if you are an experienced runner, just starting out or if you have been experiencing pain while running and want to improve your technique.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include: