Trail running with barefoot feeling and breathability. A lightweight, breathable shoe that’s a natural fit for trail loving feet. The BREATHO TRAIL’s Duo Mesh and anatomic zigzag lacing structure give a comfortable ‘second skin’ fit. Your shoes and your feet will move as one, no matter what nature throws at them.
• Upper Material: 3M Mesh
• Upper Description: Breathable Duo Mesh: Comfortable and lightweight, this mesh allows ventilation and airflow around the foot.
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Dri-lex lining with lycra collar: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort.
• Sole Unit: V - TREK
• Sole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
• Sole Description: V Trek: Multi-directional ‘V-teeth’for the steepest, muddiest, wettest terrains. Ultimate off-road traction and sensory feedback (proprioception).
• Closure/Lacing: V-Lock Lacing System: Zigzag webbing eyelets make sure the foot is secure in the shoe.
• Weight (grams): 250
Learn the Skill of barefoot running at the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in Covent Garden, London.
Be prepared to experience the eureka moment and begin the transition to skilful running.
Join one of our top coaches and learn everything you need in order to take your running to the next level. This Introduction is perfect if you are an experienced runner, just starting out or if you have been experiencing pain while running and want to improve your technique.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include: