The fastest barefoot hiking shoe ever created. HydroGuard waterproofing system, hydrophobic mesh, V-lock lacing system and heel lock lace frame: the SYNTH HIKER brings fleet-footed trail speed and extreme mountain toughness together in one unbeatable lightweight barefoot experience.
• Upper Material: Hydrophobic Mesh
• Upper Description: Hydrophobic Mesh & Perf PU: Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh and perf PU quarter panel with nylon webbing.
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining, Hydroguard waterproof sock, Hydrophobic mesh collar.
• Sole Unit: V - TREK
• Sole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
• Sole Description: V Trek: Multi-directional ‘V-teeth’for the steepest, muddiest, wettest terrains. Ultimate off-road traction and sensory feedback (proprioception).
• Closure/Lacing: Speed hook Lacing: Quick fastening with a secure and personalized fit through speed hook eyelets.
• Weight (grams): 250
Learn the Skill of barefoot running at the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in Covent Garden, London.
Be prepared to experience the eureka moment and begin the transition to skilful running.
Join one of our top coaches and learn everything you need in order to take your running to the next level. This Introduction is perfect if you are an experienced runner, just starting out or if you have been experiencing pain while running and want to improve your technique.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include: