A partnership to extend the life and love of your shoes
In order to realise our dream of a shoe to “last a lifetime” we have found an expert shoe repair partner that can deliver beautiful shoe resoling and repairs to a high specification. We believe that Tony’s Heel Bar is the perfect place to do this. Tony’s Heel Bar has decades of experience and an industry reputation for quality. Tony’s Heel Bar is also a member of the society of Master Shoe repairs.
All soles will wear but a high-street resoling experience is not good enough for Vivobarefoot’s Handcut customers. We want to be able to take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our shoes, even after the initial purchase. We envision a service where customers can return their shoes and have the soles replaced, the uppers polished and new laces fitted as standard, where we can guarantee a customer a shoe for a lifetime and where we can obtain a customer for a lifetime.
Working with Tony’s Heel Bar will enable us to achieve this goal.
Summary of service
We will transform your Hand Cut shoes to their former glory; to do this we will resole your shoes using appropriate Blake or Stichdown methods, using original outsoles from our Portugal Factory; polish and re-finish your shoes to a 'like-new' quality; fit new laces and package them in a new box before returning them to you.
Repairs will take approximately 3 weeks. For more information email email@example.com or contact The VIVOBAREFOOT Experience store in London on 44 (0) 20 7379 5959. Resoling service only available on Handcut Shoes.
- £65 including return postage within the UK.
- Additional £15 delivery fee for EU customers.
- All payments are made to Vivobarefoot. Payments cannot be made online.
Arranging your repair:
To arrange a repair, you have two options:
1. Visit the VIVOBAREFOOT Experience Store in London's Covent Garden with your shoes and original receipt. The store will take payment and send your shoes away for repair.
2. Send your shoes to the store and we'll take care of everything else.
- Call 44 (0) 20 7379 5959 to arrange a repair and make payment.
- Send your shoes with the form to: The VIVOBAREFOOT Experience, 64 Neal Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9PQ