Delivery to the UK
Next Day (premium) Delivery) - £6.99
£6.99 for first pair, £2 for subsequent pairs (for example 2 pairs £8.99). All orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the next working day. Orders placed after 2pm on Thursday, and on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday and delivered on Tuesday. Delivery provided by Parcel Force. Tracking code will be provided on your dispatch confirmation email. UK mainland postcodes only (excludes Channel Islands).
Standard Delivery - Free for all orders over £50
We aim to pick, pack and dispatch all orders within 1 working day. Allow 3-5 working days for delivery. Second Class non-tracked service provided by Royal Mail.
Large orders (value / pairs) may be sent by express courier. In which case, you will receive notification at point of purchase and be sent any relevant tracking codes.
Delivery to Mainland Europe
Standard Delivery from FREE
Free delivery on all orders over £50. £5 for all orders under £50. We aim to pick, pack and dispatch all orders within 1 working day. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery (we aim to deliver sooner - the further you are away from the UK, the longer it will take!). Delivery provided by Skynet or DPD; tracking code will be provided with your dispatch confirmation email. All deliveries sent from the UK.
For all orders under €80 in value, Direct Link couriers will be used.
Where do we NOT deliver to?
Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following territories from the UK or EU website; Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Austria and Slovakia. For information of how to order here, please visit local websites.
Delivery to Rest of World
Standard Delivery starting from £5
For al baskets over £80, £5 standard shipping will be charged. For orders under £80, £10 standrd shipping will be charged.
We aim to pick, pack and dispatch all orders within 1 working day. Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery (we aim to deliver sooner - the further you are away from the UK, the longer it will take!). Delivery provided by Skynet or DPD; tracking code will be provided with your dispatch confirmation email. All deliveries sent from the UK.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Under the above regulations, if you are a consumer based in the UK or European Union you have the statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund including delivery costs providing that you notify us of cancellation within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the order. See the section entitled “Cancellation, Return and Refund” in our Terms and Conditions for further details of your statutory right of cancellation and how to cancel.
If you are located outside the UK or European Union and wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 44 (0) 207 048 0600 (Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to your rights of cancellation under the above regulations we offer a 28-day return policy (see below), available to our customers worldwide.
I haven't received my order, what should I do?
We use a number of different carriers depending on your destination. If you haven’t received your order and seven days have passed since receiving your order despatch confirmation email please contact us on 44 (0) 207 048 0600 or email our customer services team and we will be happy to help.
Import taxes, localised duties and VAT payments
For shipments outside of the EU, we (VIVOBAREFOOT) have to state the retail value of all goods (excluding shipping charges) contained in the shipment. Shipments outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, as well as shipping and handling fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country; the customer is considered the 'importer on record' and as such must comply with all laws and regulations, including import duties and tax, levied by the Country in which you are receiving the goods. Customs policies vary from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
We charge all our customers the same price regardless of their location. Our policy complies with UK VAT legislation. Please note that VAT refunds do not apply for online orders.
The country I am ordering from is not listed, what should I do?
We may be unable to deliver to your country or may have to offer different delivery charges than those currently listed. Please e-mail us at email@example.com with details of your order and delivery address and we will get back to you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday only) explaining whether or not we are able to proceed with your order.
Back to top
UK FREE Returns
We hope you're happy with your purchase from VIVOBAREFOOT, however if you're not completely satisfied you can return your goods to us for FREE for a full refund. We will accept returns for any unused / unworn items with all original labels and packaging, purchased from www.vivobarefoot.com within 30 days of purchase date. In line with the Consumer Rights Act, our customers also have the right to return goods which are faulty within the first 30 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Follow the process below:
- Contact our Customer Services team for a Product Return Number (RMA). We cannot process returns without this number. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 048 0600 to easily obtain this.
- Fill in the form received with the RMA, reason code from the options on the return form and a brief description
- Peel off the FREE Returns label from the bottom of the returns form and stick to the repackaged parcel. Please cover or remove any existing delivery or courier labels. Shoes must be return in a bag packaged the same as they were delivered to you - do not stick the label directly to the shoe box. Take them to your nearest post office who'll do the rest.
- Allow 14 days for us to process your return. We will send you an email to let you know once your refund has been processed.
EU and RoW Returns
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied upon receiving your order, you have 30 days from your order date to return the un-worn items for a full refund. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Unless the product is faulty and covered under our Sustainable Product Guarantee, the customer is responsible to pay for the return shipping back to Vivobarefoot unless Free Returns is provided in your region. You will be refunded the full amount for the goods when requesting a refund.
In order to return an orderyou should follow the procedure below:
- We can only accept returns products that are unworn and unused. The inside and the soles of the shoe(s) must be clean with no obvious signs or odour due to wear. The item(s) must be sent back in the same condition in which they were received in the original packaging.
- Once the above is verified, contact our Customer Service team on 44 (0) 207 048 0600 for an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorization) number. Complete the returns form we sent you (attached to your Order Confirmation Note) and include this with the returned items. Please note we cannot accept returned products without an RMA.
- Return your goods to the address below.
- All returned items are inspected prior to the goods being refunded.
- When all conditions are met, Vivobarefoot will refund the cost of the goods of the return the item(s).
Please ship all item back to:
c/o PNC Global Logistics Ltd
23-25 Sovereign Road, Kings Norton
B30 3HN, UK
Lost your returns form? Click here to download.