Gobi Hi Top
Thermal protectionWater resistantX LeatherV Hot Sock
Gobi Hi Top
Gobi Hi Top
Gobi Hi Top
Gobi Hi Top
Gobi Hi Top
Gobi Hi Top

Gobi Hi Top

Shearing lined winter hi-top Desert Boot
174.00

The Gobi Hi-Top is a fashion and function driven winterproof desert boot. Derived from the classic Gobi design, the Hi-Top version lets you live and move barefoot in style, comfort and warmth. The leather upper keeps the weather out and the shearling lining keeps the warmth in.

Style code: 200044-01

Black Dark Brown

 

Finding that perfect winter shoe becomes a challenge every season. The need for a piece which is practical, comfy, easy to walk in, warm, and will most importantly last you through the season has turned into a yearly event.  combining all these features, but with the added extra of pure barefoot technology, the GOBI HI-TOP is an investment piece, esential for the colder months. 

By bridging the gap between fashion and function, and derived from the classic GOBI style, this HI-TOP version lets you live and move barefoot. While the leather outer protects you from the elements, the shearling inner keeps your foot toasty warm.  The GOBI HI-TOP comes in both black and brown premium waterproofed leather, engineered using thermal and watertight construction. 

As with all VIVOBAREFOOT designs, the GOBI has always been built with your foot in mind. With a wide toe box (giving your toes the space and freedom they require) and a completely flat sole, your feet receive all the sensory information they need to rediscover your surroundings and find your natural movement. Not all comfy shoes are meant for exercise and running, the Gobi allows you a barefoot lifestyle change. 

80% of the time, for the other 20% anything goes. Politely reminding your feet that you care. Summertime fun and games. Smart, simple and healthy feet. Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines É you never know. Showing the kids how skipping should be done. The hopscotch champion who can still kill it.

Upper material
Leather
Upper description
V Leather: V leather with abrasion leather and rip stop Nylon trimmings for increased durability. Ion Mask treatment for water resistance
Collar/panel/lining
Fake shearling lining
Sole unit
V - MULTI 1
Sole thickness
4.5MM
Closure/lacing
Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace.

#vivogobi on Instagram

 

Size Guide


Womens Sizing Chart

Size comparison table between regions:

EU

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

UK

2.5

3.5

4

5

6

6.5

7

8

US

5

6

6.5

7.5

8.5

9

10

10.5

© 2014 VIVOBAREFOOT. All rights reserved. Sitemap | E-commerce by Divendo

Welcome to Vivobarefoot.com
You are currently viewing our Europe store. If you've been directed to the wrong store, please select from the list based upon where you would like to ship your order.

Continue

Vivobarefoot.com uses cookies to allow us to provide the best online experience that we can. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Find out more