A smart yet simple lace up, the Nancy, designed in London and carefully constructed so your feet can look pretty and be free to enjoy that barefoot feeling every day.
Hold onto your hats, who knew being barefoot could look this good! These cute little lace ups not only look great but they?ll offer sensory luxury for you feet. Designed for those who want to live barefoot, feel great and look good in the modern environment. The Nancy is handmade from premium vegan materials and designed to let your feet do their thing.
Your feet will thank you for wearing the Nancy. As will all of our shoes we honour the foot and ensure it can behave as naturally and barfoot as possible.
We've removed the things you don't need and left a deluxe vegan PU upper which is built on the thin, flexible yet durable sole so you get total flexibility for healthy feet and a full range of movement.
This cute but clever Jing Jing is a (truly) flat pump that lets the feet do their thing. It's an elegant ladies pump that conforms to all the norms, except one: it's designed and made with your foot in mind. You can not only look good but you can utilise your feet as they should and feel great all at the same time.
Smart, simple and healthy feet.
80% of the time … for the other 20% anything goes.
Smart occasions but where your feet don’t suffer.
A picnic in the park with shoe on or off.
Politely reminding your feet that you care.
Transitioning to barefoot.
Learning to walk before you run and gradually.
Navigating your way through the pub to the bar.
Summertime fun and games.
© 2015 VIVOBAREFOOT. All rights reserved. Sitemap | E-commerce by Divendo
Welcome to Vivobarefoot.comYou are currently viewing our Europe store. If you've been directed to the wrong store, please select from the list based upon where you would like to ship your order.